Windows can be a stunning focal point at your home if decorated smartly and beautifully. It is not necessary to go hard on your pocket by purchasing expensive stuff for decorating your windows. By being in touch with latest trends and the right sense of fashion; you can make your home look up to date as well as expensive. We have come up with ten amazing ways to decorate your windows.
- If your family room has huge windows than the best way to beautify them is to hang heavy stripped draperies over bamboo blinds. Do not forget to keep the furniture light.
- Controlling light as well as decorating your porch in an inexpensive way can be done by covering your windows with soft colored bamboo shades.
- For small windows in your home you can use swing arm curtains. These are not only innovative but add a stylish flair to your little window.
- Malachite patterned shades are something really classy for your front parlor at home.
- Decorate your plain glass windows by hanging paintings in front of them.
- Simple white bedroom shades can get the classic look by adding a clear border of the theme color of your room which will compliment the entire place.
- When fretwork panels are added to your living room’s windows; they create beautiful geometric patterns yet ensures privacy.
- Give your dining room a luxurious feel by adding extra-full silk curtains and let them puddle on the floor.
- Add feminine touch to your kitchen curtains by adding ribbons tied in bows at the bottom.
- Cover your home office windows with simple white yet smartly patterned curtains and leave few inches at the top to let the light in.
With the right choice of curtains, shades patterns and colors you can always add to the gorgeousness of you room’s windows.